Tab 1: Transaction list
The transaction screen shows all transactions made by customers via PhonePe to the merchant during a given time period. Similar to the Dashboard, a Parent Business has access to transactions across its brands and different GSTs.
By default, the transaction can be searched using the PhonePe Transaction ID( Starts with P or T), Collect ID(Starts with C), merchant Order ID/reference ID on the default search bar above the page.
Transactions can be filtered based on the following:
For an effective search result, the calendar needs to be selected based on the transaction date. By default, the date range selected is current week which can be customized either by selecting the date range manually or by selecting the defined range from “Today”, “This Week”, “This Month”, “Past 6 Months” and custom.
- MERCHANT ID
By default, transactions across all brands and GSTs are visible. However, you can choose particular MID (Merchant ID’s) from the top right corner to access transactions for the chosen MID.
- TIME PERIOD
By default, the merchant is able to see transactions made during the current week.You can change the time period for which you want to see transactions. Click on the calendar in the top right corner to select the date range.
- STATUS SPECIFIC
The Status of any transaction can be one of these 3 - Pending, Completed or Failed. To get a list of transactions classified basis their status, click on the filter symbol at the left of Calendar. From the drop-down, click on Status. The tab will expand where you can select the required items. Post that, click “Apply’’ button.
You can also search for transactions of a particular consumer by entering the consumer’s phone number in the box “Mobile Number”.
Additionally, you can also search for transactions done in any Store by putting in the Store ID in the box with label “Store ID”.
You can also search for transactions done on any terminal by putting in the Terminal ID in the box with label “Terminal ID”.
Transactions can be done through several instruments - UPI, Wallet, Credit Card and Debit Card. To get a list of transactions classified basis the instrument used, click on the filter symbol at the left of Calendar. From the drop-down, click on Instrument. The tab will expand where you can select the required items. Post that, click “Apply’’ button.
In a list of transactions, you can view further details about a particular transaction by clicking on any row. The ‘Details’ page (shown below) provides rich information of:
- Instrument used: The mode through which customer has paid the amount. E.g. Account,Debit Card,Credit Card, Wallet.
- Amount of transaction: The total amount paid by the customer irrespective of instruments used.
- Pay Response Code (COMPLETED/FAILURE/PENDING): Completed state shows that the transaction is successful and failure will show the payment failed state where customer needs to pay again.Pending state means that the transaction has been initiated but payment is not received.
- Provider Reference ID: This is the PhonePe Payment ID against which customer had made the payment.
- Merchant Reference ID/Order ID: These are the ID generated from merchant system and the same is captured and shown in the reports and on dashboard.
- Instrument Breakup: This shows the payment mode of the customer through which the amount was paid. The different instrument can be Account, Debit Card, Credit Card, Wallet or External Wallet.
- UTR: This is the unique transaction reference no. against which the customer amount is debited.
- Mobile Number: Customer’s Mobile Number mapped to PhonePe through which the transaction was completed.
- Cashback: This section will show the cashback applied on customer transaction with Offer ID/Details and the amount that has been credited to the customer.
On the ‘Details’ page, the manager and admin can process refunds by clicking on ‘Refund’. Complete refund, as well as partial refunds, are allowed. This page also displays applied cashbacks (if any) and refund related information.
Tab 2: Reports
In this tab, a report can be generated by clicking on the button - “Generate report” on the right-hand top corner.
A pop up will open where duration can be selected for report generation.
Additionally, more filters can be applied to transactions: -
Merchants: The list of MID for which you want the transaction report to be generated.
Status (Pending, Completed, Failed): The filter can be applied based on the status of the payment.
Instrument (Wallet, UPI, Debit Card, Credit Card): The mode through which customer has made the payment.
The output files contains:
Transactions of merchants owned directly by the business are only visible. I.e. a franchisor is not able to view the transactions made against different franchises.
Tab 3: Escalations
All the customer escalations will appear here. These are the cases where customer has raised an escalation and merchant’s inputs are required..
On clicking any customer escalation row, it will take you to the transaction details page where at the bottom of the page when scrolled, it will ask you take action.
Tab 4: Bulk Escalations:
All the customer escalations can be exported in a sheet.
The details captured in the sheets are:
Once the relevant validations are done, the file can be uploaded in this tab using the Import option where the resolution will be captured.
Note: The file has to be in .csv format. Also, all the refunds has to be processed first before uploading the file in this section for resolution.
Updated almost 3 years ago