Unique Merchant ID assigned to the merchant by PhonePe
Unique userAuthToken given to merchant in OTP flow. This field is mandatory to get the user’s balance and available instruments.
The transaction amount in paise.
Success status of the request
Refer to Response Code below for list of codes
Short message about status
Describes the type of response object. EX- WALLET_ONLY
Object containing wallet details
Obfuscated mobileNumber of the user. Not populated in v1
Identifies whether the user if there is a user linked with merchantUserId. Not populated in v1
Used by the SDK to match the user on the app. Should be ignored by merchants on SDKless flow.
Response Code for wallet information
WALLET JSON OBJECT
Available balance in PhonePe wallet
Usable balance from PhonePe wallet
Usable balance from the available wallet balance considering the user's KYC limits
The maximum top-up amount based on the user’s KYC limits
Will be true if for the given txnAmount -
The code in the above API response could be
INVALID_USER_AUTH_TOKEN: Token Expired. Show the linking flow to get new Token
INTERNAL_SERVER_ERROR: The server is busy or the server is not responding. Re hit the server.
USER_BLACKLISTED: Customer is blacklisted on PhonePe side
USER_BLOCKED: User is blocked for 1 day
Merchants need to display the message for PhonePe on the checkout page as:-
- PAY if value of debitPossible is TRUE
- Top-up & Pay if value of debitPossible is FALSE, and value of topUpPossible is TRUE
- Disable the PhonePe if value of debitPossible is FALSE, and value of topUpPossible is FALSE
- KYC is not done- Please complete your wallet KYC on PhonePe
- Not in valid state - Wallet is not in the active state for topup, please visit the PhonePe app for more details
- Debit limit/Credit limit breached- The transaction will breach your wallet’s KYC limits. Consider doing a Full KYC on PhonePe