What is UAT Sandbox?
The UAT Sandbox is used to simulate the end-to-end payment flows for online merchants. A template is a mapping of APIs and their mock responses using which merchants can simulate the scenarios like Success, Failure, and Pending.
Benefits of using the UAT Sandbox
- Even when the PhonePe UAT server is down, the UAT Sandbox gives you a seamless user experience through which you will be able to test the end-to-end payment flow without any interruptions.
Follow the below steps to verify different payment methods on the Custom Checkout page.
- Update the Host URL of the UAT Sandbox:
- Download and install the PhonePe Android/iOS Test App using the Firebase.
Share the Email Id with the PhonePe Integration Team on the integration thread to send the invite via Firebase.
UAT Test App
Android Package Name: com.phonepe.simulator
- Click on "Settings" and configure the "VPA for Collect" like @ybl that can be used for testing the UPI Collect Flow.
Once the collect request is raised, then click on "Fetch Collect" to see the collect request in the PhonePe Test app and click "Pay" to complete the transaction.
- Click on "Test Case Templates" to configure the Success, Failure, or Pending templates to receive the response accordingly.
By default, the Success template will be set and you will always get the Success Response.
- Once the Subscription is set up using UPI Intent or Collect flow, then the subscriptions will be visible once you click the "Subscriptions" button. For each Subscription, you will be able to see the option to Pause/UnPause/Revoke.
Share the Callback/Webhook URL with the Integration team to configure the Static Callback URL for Pause/UnPause/Revoke features.
Download the Demo Video - Here
To configure the required template,
- Open the PhonePe UAT Test App- Select the "Test Case Templates" button.
- Enter the "Merchant ID" and click "GET CONFIGURED TEMPLATES"
- Enter the "Merchant ID" and click "GET CONFIGURED TEMPLATES" to fetch the current templates if already set. Else, you will get "No Template Configured"
- For AutoPay Integration - use the "Flow: Subscription" to configure the required template for Success, Failure, or Pending scenarios
Make sure to set the right templates for the Subscription integration.
For Success - "Setup UPI Intent Success for Android" For Failure - "Setup UPI Intent Failure for Android" For Pending - "Setup UPI Intent Pending for Android"
For Success - "Setup UPI Intent Success for IOS" For Failure - "Setup UPI Intent Failure for IOS" For Pending - "Setup UPI Intent Pending for IOS"
For Success - "Setup UPI Collect Success" For Failure - "Setup UPI Collect Failure" For Pending - "Setup UPI Collect Pending"
For Failure - "Notification Failure" For Pending - "Notification Pending"
For Success - "Execution Success With Auto Debit" For Failure - "Execution Failure With Auto Debit" For Pending - "Execution Pending With Auto Debit"
For Success - "Execution Success Without Auto Debit" For Failure - "Execution Failure Without Auto Debit" For Pending - "Execution Pending Without Auto Debit"
Updated 29 days ago