PhonePe Integrated Static QR is a payment solution to help a merchant reconcile the payments
made to a static QR with their billing POS.
With this integration, merchants would be able to accept payments via Static QR codes without
any challenges related to reconciliations.
- Cashier punches the order and selects the PhonePe as MOP in the terminal
- Cashier presents the PhonePe QR to the customer and shares the amount for which customer has to make the payment
- Customer scans the QR via any UPI app and completes the transaction
- Once the transaction is completed, cashier will pull transactions from Transaction List API to confirm that
payment was successful and click on the verify payment button against PhonePe.
- Transaction list API will fetch all the successful transaction happened during the defined window.
The cashier may also filter out the list of transactions by using amount filter or last 4 digits of
transaction ID (Optional).
- Merchant Server calls the PhonePe transaction list API with parameters such as
Merchant ID, store id, amount, or last 4 digits of the transaction.
- PhonePe verifies the request and responds with the transaction details like PhonePe
providerReferenceId, transaction Id, payment status, payment mode, amount, etc.
- On successful verification, the merchant server passes the response to Merchant POS
- Cashier closes the transaction and generates the bill
- Post invoice generation, the merchant's server calls Metadata API to push the invoice/bill number for future
reference, to the PhonePe server. This helps to add the bill number for each transaction.
- Once the bill number is attached, the PhonePe server will exclude that transaction from the next response of
Transaction list API, to avoid duplicates.
Updated 6 months ago